Thai curried chicken pastee
• 4 chicken breast fillets, cut very small
• 2 tbsp peanut oil
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 20 ml ginger and garlic mix
• 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
• 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
• 400 ml can coconut cream
• 50 ml lemon juice
• 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
• 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
• 1 egg, beaten
Fry the onion, ginger and garlic in the oil. Till soft, about 10 minutes.
Add the finely chopped chicken and fry a few minutes, till brown, with the onion.
Add the curry paste. Cook for 5 minutes on slow heat.
Add the mushrooms, and the coconut milk, lemon juice. and cook for 20 minutes. Lastly add the coriander leaves.
correct the seasoning, if necessary.
Shape the puff pastry into circles, fill them and shape them into half moons.
Brush with egg and bake for about 10-15 minutes on 180 degrees.
View original post 72 more words