Crepes Batter Recipes
Makes 12 Crepes
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbl Unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix flour, water, milk, eggs, salt & butter for 20-30 seconds. Cover crepe batter & refrigerate overnite for best results. Minimum chill is 1 hour.
- Heat a crepe pan or nonstick pan over medium high heat. Brush lightly with butter or use a nonstick spray.
- Cook crepe approximately one minute and then flip over and finish for 20 seconds.
- Remove from plate and stack crepe as you finish them to keep them moist
Sweet crepes: Add 1/2 cup sugar when mixing crepe
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT & BANANA CREPES
- 3 cups Nutella
- 4 …
View original post 29 more words