Taco Salad Wraps
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add black beans, cumin, and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Evenly spread bean mixture on each tortilla. Top with diced tomato, cheese, lettuce, and avocado.
- Fold sides of tortilla over filling; roll from bottom to form a cylinder. Cut wraps in half diagonally.
Adapted from MarthaStewart.com.