Nutella Lava Cookies
Recently there’s been a lot of snow here in Virginia. And I’ve gone a little stir crazy. Along with cleaning and watching a West Wing marathon I decided it was cookie making time! I found the recipe for these nutella lava cookies on pinterest and it was love at first sight. These were amazing right out of the oven! They were a little tiresome to make, the rolling got old quick but they were so worth it! Give them a try!
- 1 cup butter
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups large semi-sweet chocolate chips
- nutella for filling
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Cream the butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Blend in…
View original post 133 more words